We have compiled some tools from different agencies for community members to use to help protect themselves or gather information they may need for various situations. We will update the page with various tools periodically as we find more. Please check back to see what you may be able to use.
Estacada Local Resources
- Estacada Food Bank
- Estacada Yellow House
- An Adventist Church based community support center. They provide clothing, household items, and other needs.
Clackamas County Resources
- Covid-19 Quarantine Relief Fund
- The COVID-19 Temporary Paid Leave Program is available to people who need to quarantine or isolate because of COVID-19 exposure or are experiencing symptoms and need a medical diagnosis, but do not qualify for COVID-19-related paid sick leave (or do not have access to COVID-19-related paid time off)
- Transportation program
- Energy Assistance
- Coordinated Housing Access
- Home Accessibility Assistance
- Weatherization Assistance
Clackamas County Sheriffs
- Oregon Lifeline Program
- Oregon Lifeline is a federal and state government program that provides a monthly discount of up to $21.25 on phone or broadband service for qualifying low-income Oregon households with participating service providers